The RJC announces the release of the full 9-minute mini-documentary on Barack Obama and Israel, entitled “Perilous Times.”
Click the image below to see it.
For anyone who cares about Israel or is worried about events in the Middle East, this documentary is a “must see.”
In the film, leading Israeli experts and everyday citizens candidly discuss their concerns about the U.S.-Israel relationship under Pres. Obama. Among the notable experts consulted for this film are:
- Zalman Shoval, former Israeli ambassador to the U.S. and a highly-respected diplomat;
- Oren Kessler, foreign affairs correspondent at the Jerusalem Post;
- Barry Rubin, an expert on terrorism and Middle East affairs;
- Jacob Levy, Israel’s leading pollster and founder of Gallup Israel;
- Lenny Ben David, former diplomat and former head of AIPAC in Israel;
- Itamar Marcus, founder and director of Palestinian Media Watch; and
- Yair Shamir, leading Israeli businessman; former chair of El Al and Israel Aerospace; son of former PM Yitzhak Shamir.
You can also watch the film here. Please share this with your friends and help us get this important film out to the Jewish community.