Field Staff Job Description
Job: Field staff for the Republican Jewish Coalition’s advocacy efforts in support of President Donald J. Trump’s reelection in various battleground states.
RJC Mission: We seek to foster and enhance ties between the American Jewish community and Republican decision makers. We work to sensitize Republican leadership in government and the Party to the concerns and issues of the Jewish community, while articulating and advocating Republican ideas and policies within the Jewish community. We are committed to building a strong, effective and respected Jewish Republican voice in Washington and across the country.
Responsibilities: RJC is seeking field staff to accomplish voter targeting and contact goals that include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, manage and train volunteers in communities to motivate voters
- Develop a plan to organize local communities based on its own characteristics
- Identify and cultivate volunteer team leaders and their teams
- Establish relationships with community stakeholders and leaders
- At least 1 cycle of political experience or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Candidate must have a desire to learn and a willingness to receive feedback
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Successful at motivating and communicating with volunteers
- Be willing to work long hours, including nights and Sundays
- Experience meeting multiple goals in a fast-paced environment
To Apply: To apply, please email [email protected] with "Field Staff Application" in the title along with your cover letter, resume, and three professional references. Positions accepted on a rolling basis.