The RJC has a long history of speaking out again antisemitism in the political arena and beyond. There are concrete steps that government can take to define the problem and give clear guidelines to government agencies, in order to combat crimes, policies, and actions against Jewish individuals and groups based in antisemitism. The RJC takes a principled, vocal stand against antisemitism in any form.
- Support widest possible adoption, including by the US Government of IHRA antisemitism definition
- Support security grants for houses of worship and other religious non-profits
- Strengthen government response to antisemitic violence
- S. 1939/HR 3515 Preventing Antisemitic Hate Crimes Act
- Oppose BDS
- S. 2119 Combating BDS Act
- HR 6940 Israel Anti-Boycott Act
Spread the Word!
Sign in if you'd like new recruits to be credited to you.