Pres. Obama’s nuclear agreement with Iran was one of the most dangerous and ill-considered policies in US history. We need strong sanctions and American-led international cooperation to prevent Iran’s development of nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. The security of our allies in the region and in Europe can only be defended through US leadership and strength.
- Strengthen/Oppose lifting of or circumvention of Iran sanctions
- HR 733 Stop Evasion of Iran Sanctions Act
- HR 819 Stop Corrupt Iranian Oligarchs and Entities Act
- HR 857 Iranian Arms Transfer Prevention Act
- HR 901 No Sanctions Relief for Terrorists Act
- HR 1699/S. 488 Iran Sanctions Relief Review Act
- HR 1231 Constraining Human Rights Offenders in the Middle East Act
- H. Res. 157/S. Res. 72, Opposing the lifting of sanctions imposed with respect to Iran without addressing the full scope of Iran’s malign activities
- HR 2117 Iran Human Rights and Accountability Act
- HR 2718 Maximum Pressure Act
- Insist new Iran deal be considered as treaty or failing that, under Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act procedures
- HR 1479/S. 1205 Iran Nuclear Deal Advice and Consent Act
Spread the Word!
Sign in if you'd like new recruits to be credited to you.