The RJC recognizes and supports the existence, legitimacy, and security of the State of Israel. We support strengthening the vital US-Israel alliance; enhancing Israel’s security through military, diplomatic, and strategic assistance; and fighting alongside Israel against terrorists, the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement, and others who seek to delegitimize and destroy her.
Oppose unconditional UNRWA funding
- S. 2479/HR 4721 UNRWA Accountability Act
Oppose re-opening US consulate in East Jerusalem
- S. 3063/HR 6004 Upholding the 1995 Jerusalem Embassy Law Act
- Oppose re-opening PLO office in Washington DC
- Support codification of Trump policy on labeling goods “Made in Israel”
- S. 2489/HR 5356 Anti-BDS Labeling Act
- Oppose BDS
- S. 2119 Combating BDS Act
- HR 6940 Israel Anti-Boycott Act
- Support strict enforcement of the Taylor Force Act
- S. 3318/HR 7824 Taylor Force Martyr Payment Prevention Act
- Support sanctions on individuals or entities that support Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and other terrorist organizations
- HR 261/S. 1904, the Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
- Oppose US re-joining UN Human Rights Council
- HR 1021 No taxpayer funding for United Nations Human Rights Council Act
- S. 4389/HR 7223 COI Elimination Act (to eliminate the UNHRC's anti-Israel Commission of Inquiry)
- Support permanent recognition of Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights
- HR 3190/S. 1641 Israel Sovereignty Reassurance Act
Spread the Word!
Sign in if you'd like new recruits to be credited to you.